Heat resistant silicone coated fiberglass sleeving – Protects hoses, cables and wires from molten metal splash, high heat hazards and occassional exposure to flame, in steel plants, glass plants, foundries, cutting and welding shops.
Manufactured from high bulk knitted or braided fiberglass sleeving, coated with a custom compounded silicone rubber. Designed to form a protective thermal barrier and extend the life of hydraulic lines, hoses, wires and cables in areas of extreme heat exposure in hazardous environments.
• Industrial sleeving withstands continuous exposure to 500°F,
short-term exposure thru 2200˚F
• Resistant to hydraulic fluids, fuels, and lubricating oils
• Sheds molten metal splash
• Reduces energy loss and offers personnel burn protection through insulating hot oil, steam lines or pipe surfaces
• Pyrotex S/G Fire Sleeve allows the bundling of cables, hoses and wires while providing excellent thermal and abrasion resistance
• Extremely flexible and conformable throughout the entire size range at temperatures -65˚F thru 500˚F
• Standard colour is iron oxide red. Other colours available upon request.