• Specifically designed for the conveyance of liquid gases to low temperatures. With the ability to remain flexible at temperatures down to -94°F, this hose is ideally suited to handle propane, natural gas, methane, carbon dioxide, and others.
• Polyester fabric with galvanized steel internal and external wires
• Polyester fabric
• -94°F to +212°F
**6-7% expansion under pressure
• Hoses are supplied with a certification label stating that it meets Canadian Gas Association and Canadian Standards Association standards.
• Hoses are supplied with cadmium plated, schedule 80 carbon steel male nipples with wrench pad welded on. Each end is externally swaged onto the hose using a cadmium plated carbon steel ferrules.
• Hoses are supplied with a certificate and unique ID permanently attached to the hose.
• Ballistic Cover – for use in high abrasion environments
• Name Branding – branding for identification
• Stainless Steel Wires – to reduce corrosion
For more details and to see other hoses like this one, please check out PERAFLEX.COM