For fueling or defueling* commercial and private aircraft. It handles jet fuel and the higher aromatic aviation gasolines. Its high working pressure permits use in fuel cart hydrant service. Hose meets EI 1529-7th edition, 2014 and N.F.P.A. Bulletin #407 (2017 revision).
- Construction Tube: Black Nitrile Synthetic Rubber
- Cover: Black Wingprene® (ORS) Static Dissipating/Static Conductive Synthetic Rubber
- Reinforcement: Spiral-plied Synthetic Fabric
- Coupling: Contact fitting manufacturer for proper fitting recommendation and coupling procedures.
- Non Stock / Sizes: Custom lengths and fitting configurations available.
- Temperature Range: -35°F to 200°F (-37°C to 93°C)
- Order Codes: 543-738 (1” to 3”), 541-738 (4”)
- Packaging: Cut lengths, coiled and poly-wrapped