Existing customers can log in to their account for additional savings
- Tank angle valves are normally connected directly to the outlet on above ground storage tanks, they are used to control the gravity flow of fuel from the tank, to the fuel dispensing nozzle.
- Manufactured to connect to NPT threaded hose & tank connections
- Pad lockable (lock not included)
- Easily control flow by rotating cap
- Bayloy body, zinc cap and Buna seal
- All fuels contain additives, which can vary by fuel brand and season. Please contact Dixon with a list of all additives and we will advise of any known compatibility issues.