CAM & GROOVE ACTUATOR STYLE COUPLER
Existing customers can log in to their account for additional savings
- Suited for vapor recovery, suction pump line and other applications where it is necessary to easily drain the hose or pipe for cleaning.
- Can also be used when product retention in a hose or pipe is desired and damage from accidental spill from an open coupler is not a concern.
- Dry disconnects help prevent spillage from normal and accidental disconnection of the connection.
- Couplers work with the DBA (Bayloc™ Dry Disconnect) poppeted adapters in applications where automatic closure for the coupler is not desired
- Use with standard cam and groove dust plugs sized one size larger than the dry disconnect size
- The D2C style coupler does not have an internal seal cylinder, therefore the couplings do not automatically close.
- Helps eliminate the possibility of costly spills
- EZ Boss-Lock™ automatic locking cam arms provide added security from accidental opening due to cam arms getting snagged or vibration. Very easy to use, just close the arms and they lock, to open simply lift the lever (possibly even with gloves on).
- 316 stainless steel body
- 304 stainless steel internal components
- Stainless steel locking lever standard
- EZ Boss-Lock™ cam arms