Scully Sockets are part of a complete vehicle mounted overall prevention and grounding system. With over 90% of loading racks using Scully Overall Prevention Control Systems, Scully sockets offer you the compatibility you need at any terminal. The style of the plug at each facility that your vehicles load at should be considered to ensure a compatible connection. Truck-mounted, they connect to the Scully Sensors or IntelliCheck® onboard monitor and the terminal loading rack overall monitor via the terminal plug. With durable construction and stainless steel contact pins, they are made to withstand harsh weather and road conditions.
- Designs which meet API (American Petroleum Institute) standards for optic and thermistor systems.
- Compatible with Scully loading rack overall prevention controls- the #1 choice worldwide.
- Socket styles for compatibility with all loading rack plug styles.
- Durable construction to withstand the rigors of road travel.
- Stainless steel contact pins for long-lasting performance.
- Easy gripping vinyl protective cap included.
- Internal mounting holds and M20 X 1.5 threaded conduit entry holes for ease and flexibility during installation
Green Vinyl Replacement Cap also available! Part# 08574