Gangways are robust and designed for a wide range of vehicle height variances for operator comfort, maneuverability and safety.
Ontario Hose will visit your site and provide an engineered solution to meet your requirements on time and on budget while meeting MOL (Ministry of Labour)
requirements for fall protection.
Truck, barge and marine gangways are designed for a wide range of vehicle heights and variances. Gangways can be retrofitted to your existing structure or customized to your
specific application. This is very common with older platforms that were not designed for todays taller railcars.
An Ontario Hose representative will visit your site and provide an engineered solution to meet your requirements on time and on budget while meeting MOL requirements for fall protection.
• Lifting of manual units assisted by feather light spring counter-balance
• Built for Canadian Winters
• Locks automatically in upright position with a positive foot lock
• Rugged quality bumpers on the bottom of the unit for vehicle protection
• Widths from 20” to 60”
• 500 lb load capacity to accommodate potential emergency rescue efforts
• Stainless steel hardware and bronze impregnated bushings are provided on all pivot points to ensure long lasting performance